We need to save water!
It is important to use water carefully. Below is a list of simple tips and suggestions for saving water in your daily life and being an example of good water stewardship. Plz Share it
- Check your toilets taps for leaks
- Take shorter shower once a day
- Wash your car once every month
- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth
- Run your clothes washer and dishwasher only when they are full
- Create awareness of water conservation among your children.
- Encourage your employer to promote water conservation at the workplace.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth and save 25 gallons a month.
- Turn off the water while you shave and save up to 300 gallons a month.
- Use your dishwasher and clothes washer for only full loads
- When ice cubes are leftover from your drink, don’t throw them out. Pour them on a plant.
- Report broken pipes, leaky hydrants and errant sprinklers to property owners or your local water provider.
Check out the full list here