The Jal El-Dib bridge is at risk of collapsing we all know that, we have received messages and even a Lebanese responsible urges us to avoid this bridge, but we are still taking it and risking our lives! Why? We can use other roads and avoid it don’t you think so?
Another question I am not a traffic engineer but do we need a bridge in this area?
I guess you know that I am a big fan of Mad Man ... This episode is one of my favorite , combination of words, music, and the importance of pictures…This is what advertising is all about! If you love photography and creativity this video is a must!
It is entertaining driving in Lebanon: billboards, road holes, traders…But this is the funniest one that I want to share with you…It is not easy to be Lebanese!! We are risk takers here in Lebanon and when accidents happen we put the blame on the government...
I really enjoyed the show! Now hold it and say "cheese"...... Here you go!
Today I returned from a three-day working trip to Tuscany home of the Renaissance. In three days I visited two amazing cities packed of museums, culture, art, food and more. In this post I am sharing with you the Photo tour of the two: Florence and Siena.
My most memorable moment is meeting my favorite street photographer The Sartorialist Scott Schuman, after a small chat ,he posed exclusively for my cam!
Great Inspiring trip!!!
New to Twitter? You Don’t know who to follow? Here some of my favorite tweeps with different interests, sharing information, positive energy , interesting and funny stuff...For this year make sure to follow 12 Lebanese Birds always here tweeting regularly making this place special and 100% Lebanese!
- Funky bird:@funkyozzi Serious Funky girl tweeting about technology ,communication and writer of many interesting blogs.
- Designer bird: @mayametni Visual Communication Consultant and Creative Director twitting only creativity.
- Artist Bird: @Halamoubarak Activist with an artist touch make sure to follow her blog.
- Friendly Bird: @mich1mich spreading only kindness and positive energy.
- Beirut bird: @beirutspring Tweeting everything about Lebanon including politics.
- Marketing bird:@sdarine Tweeting interesting marketing links.
- Funny bird: @Uxsoup Tweeting technology tips, tricks, trends and some (R-18) quotes.
- Social Media bird:@pas_M Tweeting very interesting social media and marketing links.
- Photographer bird :@Footnem Nice photography tweets.
- Smart bird: @_Archangelus_ Smart and funniest tweets.
- Intellectual bird: @NasriAttallah Our man in Beirut.
- Hummus bird: @Hummusnation Takes daily Lebanon news by the ankles and dangles it over from the highest floor in burj el murr until it cries for mercy.
Want to follow more? Read my 2011 List "11 Birds to Follow in 2011"
Don't forget to @me