I really like when occasionally people send me cool stuff to review on my blog;Pringo has been officially launched into the Lebanese market and I was lucky enough to be one of the first to test it, so thanks again Gulbenk Trading Company for this amazing gadget!
All you have to do is download the Pringo App, create an account and you are ready to snap pictures and print them. Very easy!
I was so excited to try it and guess what, the result was amazing, high quality picture in 45 seconds. I shot a small video, you can check it below.
As mentioned before, Pringo is lightweight machine, you can take it with you wherever you go, and share your pictures with your friends and family whether you are on the beach, hanging out on a roof top, in a summer wedding or a lovely nature hike...
More pringo Superpowers:
- It has a rechargeable battery which easily does your 10 pics.
- The Pringo App comes with different borders, filters, stickers and the ability to add text, so you can customise your pics however you like, and even silver ornaments!
- Running out of papers? you can buy a replacement set.
Pringo, officially in Lebanon, is available in two colors, white or pink at:
- Virgin Megastore Lebanon: 197
- Abed Tahan: 01-645645
- Aghasarkissian: 01-241 000
Join their Facebook page: Pringo Lebanon
Instgram account: @Pringolb